RayFire Tool gives you the ability to fragment, destroy, demolish, wreck, break down, wreak havoc, blow up, burst, detonate, explode and do other similar things you have always dreamed of to do in Max…
- Nvidia PhysX Rigid Body dynamic support for 32 and 64 bit 3ds Max.
- Entropy Bullet Rigid Body dynamic support for 32 and 64 bit 3ds Max. (Beta)
- Interactive Dynamic Demolition System.
- ProBoolean Uniform, Irregular and Continuous Fragmentation types
- Voronoi Uniform, Irregular, Radial, Brick and Wood Splinters Fragmentation types
- Draw Fragment mode
- Fragmentation by custom shapes
- Interactive Layer Manager
- Automatic update system
Note: RayFire 1.58 supports Nvidia PhysX plugin v 2.71 and v 2.85 for 3ds Max but doesn’t provide it. To use PhysX support via RayFire You need to get it and install manually from Nvidia developers zone since Nvidia doesn’t allow any kind of distribution of their plugin.